- This event has passed.
Suicide Prevention/Suicide Safer Care Grand Rounds
June 18 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Join us for this presentation specifically designed for medical professionals that will address:
• Risk factors and warning signs of suicide
• Community resources to connect the patient
• How to monitor patients through a suicide
care management plan
• How to address barriers to implementing
suicide prevention efforts
• Recipients receive a booklet manual.
Approved CME credits by the American
Academy of Family Physicians Training time
can vary based on organizational needs
All members of the care team welcomed.
CIMH is offering these grant-funded trainings for primary care offices serving all populations at no cost to your organization.
8:00 AM- 10:00 AM
4:00 PM- 6:00 PM
Register at www.mcms.org